The ability to copy and paste multiple events from one day into another.
I imagine that the workflow would be:
- In calendar view, place checkboxes next to events that one wishes to copy
- from a 'bulk actions' menu, the option might be 'copy event(s) to buffer'
- The system checks each selected event, to insure that no event has been deleted. If that is the case, the action fails with an error message.
- The user moves to another day and/or time
- At the desired time slot in the calendar view, the user clicks on a 'from buffer' link -- located in the same place as "Drag from Sidebar or Select "Content" | "Live Stream Source" | "External Source"
- The system checks to see if there is an open span of space, starting at that time slot. If not, the 'paste' action fails with an error message.
- Otherwise, the 'buffered' events paste, with the first event starting at that time slot.
This would enable a sequence of programs to be easily repeated on multiple days or time slots.
...unless there is a way to do this now?